16993update to my track list

  • dalezoom
    Nov 7, 2012
      Hello trackchasers ...

      Sorry I haven't posted for months, but it was at times a tough summer. However, I was able to get away a couple of times and added these tracks to my career conquests:

      IA Primghar dirt F8 Primghar 7-25-2012
      IA Warren Co. dirt F8 Indianola 7-26-2012
      MO Doe Run dirt oval Doe Run 7-28-2012
      NY Glen Ridge dirt oval Fultonville 8-14-2012
      PA Pittsburgh International Race Complex paved road course Wampum 8-18-2012
      PA Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway dirt oval Imperial 8-18-2012
      MI Perani Arena and Events Center concrete oval 11-3-2012

      I was really lucky on my trip east – just about every race I saw was memorable. On Tuesday at Glen Ridge, Ryan Godown put on a show and won by using the high groove; on Thursday at Lebanon Valley, Brett Hearn won from 26th; on Friday at Ransomville, Stewart Freisen and Danny Johnson put on a duel that reminded me of Keselowski and Ambrose on the last lap at Watkins Glen; on Saturday night at PPMS, Jared Miley pitted on Lap 1 after brushing the wall and came from the back to win; then Sunday, back in the Midwest at Angell Park, Brad Kuhn edged Bryan Clauson by a couple of feet.

      But the trip also included a trackchaser's nightmare Wednesday at the Waterford Speedbowl – a storm hit after I saw one race, the uncountable Bandoleros. Oh well, I figure if it rained out after I saw one street stock race, I would have counted the track, but I would want to get back to see a full program at the place anyway.

      I also went to the Midwest Indoor Racing Series opener last Saturday in Flint, and it was good to see Allan, Nancy, Roger and other trackchasers.

      Take care all.

      Dale O.