      From: Dustin Jarrett <dustinjarrett@...>
      To: TrackChasers <TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:42
      Subject: Re: [TrackChasers] June Trip to USA

      Shadybowl (DeGraff, OH) ran Sunday afternoons last year, but will go to
      Saturday nights in 2012. Millstream (Findlay, OH) temporarily reopened
      on select Sundays last season, but closed its gates halfway through the
      year.

      At one time, Lakeville (Lakeville, OH) was rumored to be moving to
      Sundays, but it looks as though they'll stick with Fridays and go
      head-to-head with both Wayne County (Orrville, OH) and 250 (Cadiz, OH).

      So, unfortunately, we've got nothing for you on Sundays here in the
      Buckeye State.  Should I hear of something, I'll be sure to pass it
      along to you.

      DJ