1565Re: [TrackChasers] Bliss, NY

    Jul 1, 2001
      Allan:

      The flyer I have is for the Outlaw Minii Midget Association. Not sure what
      year I got it. it says Welland County, Four Season, and Bliss. It has an
      address of 282 York Road, St. David's, Ontario Canada. Tel: 962-4443. Also
      has on it Marvin and Larry 934-2951 and also John 646 9993. I also have
      written on the flyer in pencil the number 905 892-6307. Don't know if that
      was Joe Barber from when I went to see them at Bliss. Not sure what year I
      got the flyer. It has been on my clipboard since.

      GuySmith
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic