15050Re: [TrackChasers] Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda

  • Bruce.A.Spencer@hitchcock.org
    Jul 1 4:57 AM
      --- You wrote:
      Your mention of Plainville, CT made me think of Westboro, MA; also in New England. We were both getting Speedway Scene while Westboro was still open. Surprising we never did that one. And that makes me think of Bryar, NH. Remember that Sunday we were all set to go there to see both tracks at Bryar, and it rained out?
      --- end of quote ---

      Guy,

      Don't feel too bad, I grew up less then 2 hours from Westboro and never saw it. The one time I planned to take in a Wednesday night NESMRA show it rained out, and closed not long after. I do have the Bryar 5/8 oval, and the old dirt track previous to that being built, but never got the road course, again despite being a track close to home.

      Thanks,
      Bruce
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic