14632Re: [TrackChasers] New England Tracks

  • Bruce.A.Spencer@hitchcock.org
    Jan 2, 2010
      Guy,

      Marco had a note in this weeks Racin' Paper about a 1/4 mile dirt
      track being built at the Route 106 Race Park in Pembroke. Sounds
      like this one is pretty sketchy for actually happening but if I hear
      more I'll post it.

      Thanks,
      Bruce