14631New England Tracks

    Jan 2, 2010
      Bruce (Spencer):

      Thanks for the update on Twin State. I lose one New England track, the figure 8 at Pines; and gain another possibility with the inner oval at Twin State. As Allan Brown says, the well never runs dry.

      Actually, you likely won't see me too often up your way this year. In the six US New England states and the four Canadian Maritime provinces, there are only a total of seven tracks on my Hit List right now. I'll definitely see what I can do about lowering that number by the end of the year.

      Thanks again for the update on Twin State.