14412Re: [TrackChasers] WAY TO GO FAST EDDIE ESSER!

  • ejesser@jvlnet.com
    Oct 2, 2009
      Hi All,

      Thanks guys. I did have my schedule set for a Friday PA track, then NJ and
      the VA fair but I have to stay home and show off the old 66 Chevelle in an
      attempt to sell it so I can trackchase in October. I am also planning for
      a trip to The Western World in Tucson for Nov. Maybe I will let Guy back
      by and fill his mirror some more. I thought I couldn't go to Canada
      because I would loose my World's number one status and then I would have
      to redo my business card! (World's number one trackchaser - who only has
      gone to tracks in his home country)
      I was going to car pool with Gordy this weekend too- darn
      Oh well, maybe a short trip on Saturday like Bay City MI or that new 191
      would work?
      See you down the road,
      Ed

      Greetings from your breadman,