14410Re: [TrackChasers] WAY TO GO FAST EDDIE ESSER!

  • RPMGORDY@aol.com
    Oct 1, 2009
      Greetings from your breadman,

      That new van must be working out for Ed, as he keeps racking up the
      new tracks. Only 2 more to pass, buddy. Maybe Rick will tell you when you
      pass him for real. I hope so. Maybe Randy will finally tell "the best readers
      in racing" why he fears you so. I do have a question, though. Why have you
      never gotten a Canadian track? You do have access to a number of those
      that are nearer than many of the tracks in the States you get. Just curious.
      Keep on trucking. DECT and BECT and proud of it.

      Gordy

      In a message dated 10/1/2009 1:28:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      RTRYFBAR@... writes:

      Ed:

      Congratulations on finally passing me and having seen the second most
      different TrackChaser countable race tracks. What amazes me the most is that
      with 1,241 tracks; every one is in the US. Maybe you should spend a season
      and do 100 tracks in Canada in one year!? Of course people keep telling me I
      should do a similar thing in Michigan.

      If you come to New Jersey Motorsports Park on Saturday and hang with the
      Beloved East Coast TrackChasers, you can get two new tracks and I'll buy you
      two hot dogs in honor of your being number two. We don't fear you. We like
      you.

      I did some calculating.? Over the past half-dozen full years (2003 to
      2008) you went to 289 more tracks than I did (56, 44, 68, 33, 48, and 40 more).
      That's an average of 48 per year. I have 10 and 3/4 years until
      retirement. Assuming that we keep up the same averages, or more likely, slow down but
      at the same ratio, that will put you 516 tracks ahead of me when I retire
      and level the playing field. I am very much looking forward to that
      challenge.

      Congrats again.