      From: Will White <trackchaser@...>
      Subject: [TrackChasers] be careful
      To: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 1 July, 2009, 11:57 PM

      I hope everyone is careful not to click the links in any bogus messages, such as the latest one from Colin H's hacked
      address book. It would run some kind of program on your computer and probably do damage.

      I also noticed that Google has now labeled the Jamaica (IA) Raceway site as an attack site, like they did with mine several
      weeks ago.