      From: mike <KNAPPM@...>
      Subject: [TrackChasers] Board is silent
      To: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 12:45 PM

      Anyone traveling this week? I am staying local but might get one new one???? Weather is iffy at best. Baby Bing, the 2009 Track Chasing Leader is in Arizona chasing and golfing. Woops another new record could come East.

      2009 leaders

      Bing- solo

      Pam and her side kick Guy- couples

      and the beat goes on.

      Watch for some surprising news in the next few years. No hints

      In one of my next hundred post- Why I fear no one

      Yes, I am reading this junk for the first time.

      Happy April Fools Week

      Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee