13246Number One

    Jan 1, 2009
      TrackChasers

      New Year's Greetings from Guy and Pam Smith...As my first post of the New Year, I thought it would be?appropriate to repeat the very first TrackChaser Listserve post from January of 2000...Thanks to the listserve founder Will White for creating this Yahoo Group nine years ago...Here's post number one...

      I'd just like to take this opportunity to welcome the first day subscribers to this new community...I am honored that you guys are interested in taking part in the TrackChasers list...One of the great things about TrackChasers is the camaraderie and willingness to help each other with information...I thought that as more of us go online this would be a good way to keep up with each other's exploits as well as coming up with answers to our track questions

      Also, if any of you know others who may be interested in joining this list, feel free to let them know about it...The more TrackChasers that come on board, the more useful and fun it will be...I look forward to hearing from each of you...Thanks...Will White

      I encourage everyone to continue to steer the group back towards Will's original vision of using the listserve to share information with each other and report on our exploits...Additional comments on how to improve our community are encouraged and welcome

      Thank you

      Guy Smith
      TrackChaser Listserve
      Owner and Moderator