12795Re: [TrackChasers] New Track

  • Edward J. Esser
    Sep 4, 2008
      Thanks Guy.
      I will consider it an assignment.
      It's on my to do list. I have slim pickins in Florida but would still
      like to make a trip once a year.
      Thanks,
      Ed

      > TrackChasers
      >
      > Well, I don't know if it's a new track, but it's not listed on the
      TrackChaser website...The track is called Sumter County Motorsports
      Park, and it's in Webster, Florida near Bushnell...Gordy told me about
      the track last week...They had Mini Sprints scheduled on Labor Day
      weekend, but that show was rained out by Gustav...They have a winter
      kart series where Senior Champs are one of the classes...I didn't see
      any other mention of Mini Sprints other than Labor Day weekend...I
      found the track website, and it is at www.sumterracing.com.? Perhaps
      it could fit into someone's schedule during the winter months...Ed,
      Gordy, and Randy like to spend time in Florida during the off
      season...Hopefully someone can check it out and report in for us