12285Re: [TrackChasers] Ice racers take note

    Mar 4, 2008
      Thanks for the heads up about Saranac Lake PJ...I had just looked at the weather forecast for the week up there, and thought it looked good...I did see the cancellation wasn't listed on the site or the message board...In the evening, I emailed Mike Kamm from AMEC....He confirmed that the race was indeed cancelled and updated the message board post to reflect the cancelation

      I did have a backup plan for the weekend, but it's not looking too good either...The Triple2 Arena in Felicity, OH is running a kart show with Senior Champs as one of the classes...However, even though they have been gathering entries for a couple of weeks, as of Tuesday night they only have one entered...If more enter I'll post it for anyone that's interested...I did print out all the information and mail it to Norm Wagner...Are you planning on going, Roger?

      If that doesn't pan out, and AMEC doesn't run anywhere else which isn't likely given the temperatures, I'll probably go to Hampton for the Arena Cup races, even though it's not a new track for me...Still a race fan