12095track updates

  • Allan Brown
    Jan 1, 2008
      There will be lots of changes for 2008 (as usual), and we've only contacted 15% of the tracks so far.

      Here are a few

      AL - Moulton Speedway is now running on Saturday nights
      GA - North Georgia Speedway will be running on Friday nights
      IN - Lawrenceburg Speedway is expanding to a 3/8 mile
      MI - Dixie Motor Speedway is switching to Saturday nights
      NE - Thayer County Speedway will be running every other Friday night this year
      OK - Outlaw Speedway will be running on Friday nights
      OR - Coos Bay converted their paved track into a 3/8 mile dirt oval
      WI - Dells Raceway Park is now running on Saturday nights again

      Also we know of dozens of tracks that have changed their website domains.

      Allan