      From: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com]On
      Behalf Of colin herridge
      Sent: 01 May 2007 12:18
      To: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TrackChasers] New Track & Track 126

      Lol oopz you spotted my typo,this was to put off any other trackchasers who
      think they might get there before me !!!
      The corrections are 2 miles east of Freshwater on the B340 towards
      Calbourne.
      This now means i have 58 English tracks to see as i was at Fleet on sunday
      for the figure of 8 race which as far as i know means that i have seen all
      the figure of 8 tracks that run in England.
      Colin

      Will White < trackchaser@... <mailto:trackchaser%40verizon.net> >
      wrote:
      Colin,

      You're right, the track is easily spotted and is a full quarter mile on
      the inside. I think you meant 2 miles east of Freshwater though; 2 miles
      south would put it in the English Channel.

      Will

      colin herridge wrote:
      > The UK track i now have the info i was waiting for its Freshwater on The
      Isle Of Wight a dirt banger track.It can be quite clearly seen on google
      maps about 2 miles south of Freshwater.