11594Re: [TrackChasers] New Track & Track 126

  • colin herridge
    May 1, 2007
      Lol oopz you spotted my typo,this was to put off any other trackchasers who think they might get there before me !!!
      The corrections are 2 miles east of Freshwater on the B340 towards Calbourne.
      This now means i have 58 English tracks to see as i was at Fleet on sunday for the figure of 8 race which as far as i know means that i have seen all the figure of 8 tracks that run in England.
      Colin

      Will White <trackchaser@...> wrote:
      Colin,

      You're right, the track is easily spotted and is a full quarter mile on
      the inside. I think you meant 2 miles east of Freshwater though; 2 miles
      south would put it in the English Channel.

      Will