11428RE: [TrackChasers] Northeast Pond, February 24, 2007

  • Bruce Eckel
    Mar 5, 2007

      Maybe there is something you can check into now. Last year Twin
      States ran a figure 8 course. The rumor was they were not going to run it
      in 2007. Maybe you could check with your contacts and see what the story
      is. We are looking right now at maybe Twin States on Friday (but Memorial
      Day traffic might prevent that), Riverside on Saturday with New Hampshire
      road course on Saturday or Sunday. Also looking for a Sunday night venture
      and maybe Monday afternoon. Will have to check into Glad Rag and Glen
      Ridge. Thanks for your assistance Bruce and hopefully we can hook up if
      you are around on Memorial Day weekend.