11414Re: [TrackChasers] Blanket Hill, Mercer, & Butler Fair

  • Mike Leone
    Mar 2, 2007
      Will,

      At this time we're just going to put two yuke tires on the frontstretch
      like they do at many fairs. We can't do a figure 8 through out
      infield. I'm assuming this won't count then.

      Thanks,
      Mike

      Mike,

      Thanks for the Western PA track updates. BTW, the Mercer figure 8 will
      be a new TrackChaser countable track of course, unless it isn't really a
      race or if it's really a "double 0" and they call it a figure eight,
      like they did before at Ransomville.

      Will

      Mike Leone wrote:
      > Will, Allan, & all,
      >
      > Blanket Hill Speedway in Kittanning, PA has a new website at
      > www.blankethillspeedway.net
      >
      > We are going to have a Figure 8 race on the frontstretch at Mercer the
      > frontstretch on June 16. I'm assuming this will not be an additional
      > countable track.
      >
      > The Butler Fair will have their first ever Figure 8 race this year on
      > July 4. Unfortunately I will have to miss this event as we are racing
      > at Mercer that night.
      >
      > Mike
      >

      > Community email addresses:
      > Post message: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com