      From: Will White
      To: TrackChasers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 1:18 PM
      Subject: Re: [TrackChasers] Looking ahead to the Ice Race season

      Rick,

      Thanks for having an early look at the Québec ice racing season. I just
      started searching today and I noticed that these dates you gave in
      November were for the CMRC. This is the motorcycle series we saw run at
      St-Sulpice last winter. Andrew Ranger was racing with the group when we
      were there. I found a schedule that only lists cars to run with the
      bikes at St-Sulpice (Feb. 3+4) and Sherbrooke (Feb. 24+25). The rest of
      the dates don't appear to be countable for us. Cars also ran on the CMRC
      weekend at Baie-Comeau in 2006 but I don't see them listed for 2007.
      However I did see a video of a car testing at Baie-Comeau so perhaps
      there will be car racing there sometime this winter. If I find anything
      more I'll post it here.

      Will

      http://www.eset.com