Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Richard Pugh

  • Jamie Leet
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12 3:21 PM
      You all should check out my ancestry page on ancestry.com Look me up under Jamie Leet-Baetje. I have England documents and tree goes back to 300 BC

      On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 1:10 AM, Dan <danpugh81@...> wrote:
      I thought I posted this but it didn't appear so I'll try again. I'm seeking information on Richard Pugh prior to his arrival in the US. Any advice on how best to find his birth certificate or Christening in England? He was born in England in 1825 then left for the US from Liverpool. He arrived New York May 16, 1861. Lived in Columbus Oh then Zanesville, Oh. I'm also trying to find his place of death. Everyone after him is in Muskingum but he and his wife are missing from the records.
      Thanks
      Dan Pugh

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional