Pughs in Chester, Pennsylvania

  • Kathy Pugh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2012
      I am still trying to trace my Pugh roots in Pennsylvania.  I believe that we are somehow descended from James Pugh but haven't been able to make any connection.  The earliest I can trace is my great-great-great grandfather, Charles Pugh, b 1806 and d. 1879 in Delaware, PA.  He was married to Mary Ann Supple/Supplee b. 1812; d. 1878.  They were buried in the Radnor Baptist Burial Ground.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.