Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] imagine

  • Tracy TUCKER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      Hi Larry,

      I did get your email, and I appreciate the reply.  It has been my intent for some time to get back with you, but genealogy, being my hobby, has taken a back seat to my other responsibilities.  I manage the southeast region for my company, so I travel just about every week, in addition to serving on several boards of directors, etc.  60-80 hour weeks are commonplace...

      My cousin's DNA results are in, and I will be analyzing them soon (hopefully), and also sending you a response.

      Thank you for your patience.

      Tracy E. Tucker
      Sponsor of Warren Pugh
      FTDNA kit #234690

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 5, 2012, at 7:21 AM, "Larry Clark" <digit99@...> wrote:

       Did you get my email? I'm still in Spain and I can't access a phone at the moment! Please let me know if you can be of  any help.

      I'll be waiting for your reply.
      Regards
      Larry