Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Mary Parker
    Message 1 of 6 , May 17, 2011
      Dorthy my husband's maternal grandmother was Lola Lorena Pugh -father was John Mastin Pugh & Delilah Wilson; I'm a member of the yahoogroup

      From: BEN PUGH <BIKEBEN@...>
      To: Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, May 16, 2011, 2:16 PM

      LinkedIn

      - BEN
      BEN PUGH
      Independent Civil Engineering Professional
      Sacramento, California Area

      © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

      I'm
    • Dorthy Casten
      Message 2 of 6 , May 17, 2011

        Thank you for the explanation.  Much appreciated.

        Dorthy Casten
        Mother of 3 Pughs

        Message 3 of 6 , May 17, 2011
                                  not a problem I had unchecked all but my distant Phillips cousin & hubby's distant McGraw cousin but for some reason it added every1-when these work fine their great but when they don't .....

          since I've connected with u this way.....We're having a problem on John Maston Pugh-I've seen his name John Mastin- but he married delilah Wilson -children were Chesley, Lola Lorena, Ola, Preston, Louiser (been told Louizer), David, Adline -1910 census it shows John J & Laura but all of the siblings are correct;  we've been told that Arthur & Rhody (Rhoda) are 1/2 siblings by 2nd wife but I haven't been able to find anything on marriage, etc.; others outside of  the originial siblings have them have 1/2 siblings also.  John Maston is decended from Oliver H Pugh

          Thank you for the explanation.  Much appreciated.

          Dorthy Casten
          Mother of 3 Pughs
          Dorthy my husband's maternal grandmother was Lola Lorena Pugh -father was John Mastin Pugh & Delilah Wilson; I'm a member of the yahoogroup

          not
        • Gayle Struska
          Message 4 of 6 , May 17, 2011

            I am interested in more information on this also.  I am researching Pugh's, Wilson's, and Brown's too.
            Gayle

            Message 5 of 6 , May 17, 2011
              Hello from Ben Pugh

              Looking at your notes I don't think that we have any connection except the last name.

              My g-grandfather came from Wales in 1850 and died in PA in 1879 at the age of 39.

              Therefore we have a short line in the USA.  I do have info from Wales that goes back another 150 years.  Good luck in your search.