Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] James and Rachel Pugh

  • BIKEBEN@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 15, 2010
      Hello Jeff

      I tried to email you but I think it did not go through.

      One item was that I have 3 Hugh Pugh's in my family tree.  I kept them separate by using Hugh1, Hugh 2, & Hugh 3.  They are all on Ancestry, you can visit them there.

      I recently hired a lady in Wales to do some research for me.  My Pugh data goes back to the 1750's.  She took the female side of the line back another 150 years.  I would have much preferred to follow the PUGH line.  She says the church records for nonconformists are very poor.

      One other thing, did my DNA record indicate any relationships.

      If you can not view my tree on line  I can snail mail a copy.

      Thanks for all

      Ben Morgan Pugh

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 16, 2010

        Hi Ben,

        I have looked at your line in the past. I know that we are not related through DNA. I know you match a couple of people in the project. You can contact them through you personal page at FTDNA.

        Good luck in your research,