DNA study

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
      I know the DNA study info moved to a different site, I believe it was Facebook. Would like to look at it again now that I have joined Facebook. How do I get to it?
      Barbara
    • Filthy
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
        i'd like the link as well please?

        --- In Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <scotsbarb1@...> wrote:

        > I know the DNA study info moved to a different site, I believe it was Facebook. Would like to look at it again now that I have joined Facebook. How do I get to it?
        > Barbara

      • Beth
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
          I just found it today here is the link on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/search/?flt=1&q=pugh+groups&o=69&s=10#!/group.php?gid=7719219718

          --- In Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <scotsbarb1@...> wrote:

          > I know the DNA study info moved to a different site, I believe it was Facebook. Would like to look at it again now that I have joined Facebook. How do I get to it?
          > Barbara

        • Filthy
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
            Thank You Kindly!

            --- In Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <scotsbarb1@...> wrote:

            > I know the DNA study info moved to a different site, I believe it was Facebook. Would like to look at it again now that I have joined Facebook. How do I get to it?
            > Barbara

          • Beth
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
              No problem glad I could help
              --- In Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara" <scotsbarb1@...> wrote:

              > I know the DNA study info moved to a different site, I believe it was Facebook. Would like to look at it again now that I have joined Facebook. How do I get to it?
              > Barbara

            • Dorthy Casten
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
                Me, too.

                Dorthy

                > I know the DNA study info moved to a different site, I believe it was Facebook. Would like to look at it again now that I have joined Facebook. How do I get to it?
                > Barbara

              • DWAYNE PETTYJON
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
                  Me as well.

                  > I know the DNA study info moved to a different site, I believe it was Facebook. Would like to look at it again now that I have joined Facebook. How do I get to it?
                  > Barbara

                • Barbara
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 1, 2010
                    Wow, I started a firestorm. Thanks for responding with the info. I think my brother finally returned his kit.

                    Barbara