Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Hampshire, W. Va. PUGH line

  • Ipxcat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2010
      In a message dated 8/14/2010 9:42:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, luvstofsh@... writes:
        Searching info on John Wesley Pugh from Hampshire Co. W. Va.  He is my Grandfather, came to Kansas in 1876. Born 1844, died in 1920, in Wichita, Ks.  Looking to learn his PARENTS.  I submitted DNA to the PUGH PROJECT in July, 2010.  I have lots of info concerning his family after 1880.He married Caroline Taylor in 1875---Married Elizabeth[Maggie] Rinker in 1887---both in Hampshire Co. W. Va.     GOD BLESS

      About the period of my grandfather but his father moved from Pughtown, W Va, to Vermont, Illinois, in the mid 1800's

      Gordon Pugh,  PE