Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] John B. Pugh (born abt 1836) Ancestors

  • Susan Rosine
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 9 5:55 PM
      Ben, did you see the directions I gave to Gordon on how to also join the Wales DNA project?

      From: BIKEBEN@...
      Sender: Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 18:35:57 -0400
      To: <Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] John B. Pugh (born abt 1836) Ancestors

      I am a member of the Pugh DNA testing group.

      John H Pugh. born in wales 1833, died Penn 1871

      Hugh Pugh(A)  born 16 Aug 1797, died 1 Dec 1893
      Hugh Pugh (B) born abt 1750

      BEN M PUGH

      Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2010 13:27:52 -0400

      Hello Brent,

      I can not help you with your Pugh lineage.

      My g grandfather came from Wales about 1850 to Penn. He died at the age of 39.  His son, my grandfather was born at Johnstown PA.

      My father John S Pugh was born at Ward Colo.  So we have about 5 generations in the US.

      GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GENEALOGY.

      BEN M PUGH

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9 6:56 PM
        Okay...back on topic...any help with John B. Pugh's ancestors?