Lola Lorena Pugh

  • hottrod94@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 5:49 AM
      Lola (b 01/Aug/07) was my husband's maternal grandmother; her siblings: Martha Adeline (1890), David S, Chesley, Preston, Ola, Louiser, Arthur, Rhody (killed when 11 by lightening). My mother-in-law (Lola's daughter)is unsure which children are 1/2 siblings. My research shows Lola's father, John Mastin, married Ethel Liddie Wilson Jan 1899 & then married Delila ? in 1908; on another website a descendant of Chesley shows Delila to be his mother; I'm pretty sure that's incorrect. After marrying Delila 2 kids were born Arthur & Rhody. Pughs are from Baldwin/Escambia County AL