Samuel Penrose

  • msvickylynne1957
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 2:14 PM
      I am researching the parents and siblings of Samuel Pugh who lived in the Richland Township of Philadelphia in early 1800s. He married Jane Penrose on August 6th, 1806. I have conflicting information on his parents and his children. One source says his father was Thomas and Catherine Pugh, while another states that David Pugh and Catherine Price were his parents. Any information you may have would be greatly appreciated.