Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Pughs of Okla.

  • BIKEBEN@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010
      No apologies necessary

      My Pugh line came from Wales about 1850 to PA.  GGrandfather (John H Pugh) lived in the Jamestown area and then moved to Blue Earth County MN near his brother Thomas.
      He died in Jamestown PA in 1871 at the age of 39. His only son (Benjamin b 16 Dec 1867) lived most of his life in Colorado, married in Cripple Creek CO, homesteaded east of Denver (d 2 Dec 1944)  So I don't believe we have any blood connections except that we are Welsh.

      Sincerely

      Ben Morgan Pugh

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010