Pughs of Okla.

  • russ
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010
      I am researching the Pughs from Oklahoma
      I am Russell Pugh
      My Dad is Charley Pugh
      His Dad is Henry Newman Pugh
      B.4/22/1906 Erick,Okla. D 1973,Atoka,Okla.
      His Dad is Wesley Clabe Pugh
      B.2/14/1884 Yell Co. Arkansas. D.9/2/1961 Atoka,Okla.
      His Father Was Henry Martin Pugh
      B.5/6/1837 Hall Co Georgia D.8/26/1914 Mill creek,Okla.
      His Father was Edward W. Pugh

      This is all I know at this time I am new to all of this and could use some help and please forgive me if I do this wrong.

      Thanks, Russell
    • BIKEBEN@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010
        No apologies necessary

        My Pugh line came from Wales about 1850 to PA.  GGrandfather (John H Pugh) lived in the Jamestown area and then moved to Blue Earth County MN near his brother Thomas.
        He died in Jamestown PA in 1871 at the age of 39. His only son (Benjamin b 16 Dec 1867) lived most of his life in Colorado, married in Cripple Creek CO, homesteaded east of Denver (d 2 Dec 1944)  So I don't believe we have any blood connections except that we are Welsh.

        Sincerely

        Ben Morgan Pugh

        I am researching the Pughs from Oklahoma
        I am Russell Pugh
        My Dad is Charley Pugh
        His Dad is Henry Newman Pugh
        B.4/22/1906 Erick,Okla. D 1973,Atoka,Okla.
        His Dad is Wesley Clabe Pugh
         B.2/14/1884 Yell Co. Arkansas. D.9/2/1961 Atoka,Okla.
        His Father Was Henry Martin Pugh
        B.5/6/1837 Hall Co Georgia D.8/26/1914 Mill creek,Okla.
        His Father was Edward W. Pugh

        This is all I know at this time I am new to all of this and could use some help
        and please forgive me if I do this wrong.

        Thanks, Russell

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: