Elijah Pugh of Clarke Co AL

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2010
      Hello All:
      My Mother was a PUGH. I am listed in Minnie Pugh's book under generation I F 10 d. Grace PUGH (my mother).
      I am in the possession if the Elijah / Isaac PUGH Bible that Minnie May PUGH referenced in her book that she published on the Clarke Co. AL PUGH Family. This Bible was published in 1812 and has several pages of names and dates of births and deaths.
      I can send copies of these pages to anyone on this list that is interested. Elijah PUGH dob 1760 is the oldest. I can also provide photographs of the gravestones in the PUGH cemetery in Grove Hill to anyone that would like a copy

      William (Bill) Pugh Hand
      wphand@...

      W. P. Hand
      AAR4DX / KI4WNH
      Public Affairs Officer
      U.S. Army MARS
      Region 4, Tennessee
    • cama2001@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2010
        Since I am also related to the Pughs of Clarke County Alabama, I would like to have a copy.

        My grandfather "Matthew Pugh' moved to Sebastain County, Arkansas from North Carolina.

        Carol Andrews
        My Mother was a PUGH. I am listed in Minnie Pugh's book under generation I F 10 d. Grace PUGH (my mother).
        I am in the possession if the Elijah / Isaac PUGH Bible that Minnie May PUGH referenced in her book that she published on the Clarke Co. AL PUGH Family. This Bible was published in 1812 and has several pages of names and dates of births and deaths.
        I can send copies of these pages to anyone on this list that is interested. Elijah PUGH dob 1760 is the oldest. I can also provide photographs of the gravestones in the PUGH cemetery in Grove Hill to anyone that would like a copy

        William (Bill) Pugh Hand
        wphand@ardmore. net

        W. P. Hand
        AAR4DX / KI4WNH