Ancestry.com

  • aaaerstowr
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2010
      I finally got the missing pieces to my puzzle. Now to find some living relatives, because I don't know any of you and I only have one sister and my father died very young and my grandfather died before I was born. Take a look. It under aaaerstowr. My name is Alan L. Pugh. I've gotten to my great grandparents. Hoping to get further.