Question on a connection between the Pugh family and the Brooks family

  • DWAYNE PETTYJON
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2009
      Hello group,

      There is a record of Mastin Green and Sarah Johnson Pugh being appointed guardians of a Jasper Brooks.  The only Brooks I have in my database is married to a Sarah Ann Welch who is the daughter of my gr-gr-grandparents William and Emily Hamilton Welch and the sister to my gr-grandmother Lucinda Welch Pugh.

      Any help will be greatly appreciated.

      Mary Pettyjohn