Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Fw: BEVAN & PUGH FAMILIES

  • Mark Morrow
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008

      Dear Lisa,

      I am so happy to finally be in contact with you!  I found your research on-line years ago when I began on-line genealogy work.  I have tried to reach you many times, but apparently they were old email addresses.

      I'm not sure what Jeff has been able to fill you in on, and I noticed there are several messages from you today.  I will read all your messages then reply again.

      I missed out on having the pleasure of knowing Minnie Pugh who lived in Grove Hill, Clarke Co., Alabama and completed extensive research on the Pugh Family.  I believe I was about 12 when she passed away.  I heard she departed in the late 1970s.  I was worried that I had missed-out on having the opportunity to know you as well -- I'm very happy that you are fine and still working with genealogy.

      Best Wishes,

      Mark Morrow

      "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly...What is essential is invisible to the eye"
      -- Antoine De Saint-Exupery
      Arthur of The Little Prince

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
        No, you didn't miss out.  Actually I started in genealogy younger than most people do.  I just manage to stay terribly busy raising a set of twin daughters!!!  After you have a chance to go through the emails I sent, maybe we can zero in on info you are really looking for.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
          Hi Lisa,

          It is such a blessing that you have joined this web forum.
          What you bring to it will help all of us.
          Thank you.

          I must tell you that I did hear about Bevan through my Grandmother.
          However, she would have just been passing down what she heard.
          If what she heard was mis-information, than that explains that.

          Bless you,
          Your cousin,
          Jane
        • jhargreaves2002
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2008
            Hi Lisa,

            I just read Mark's posting.
            Looks like I'm not alone in being glad that you are here!

            Jane