Im New

  • cdk519
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi Im new to group i was invited by daniela .Like to thank her
      invitin me .My name is Christopher I live in Pennsylvania .I have
      Been Workin on my Pugh line for a while now .In march i got my great
      great Grandfather David Pugh death certif shows his parents names
      James and Jane (Evans)Pugh of Wales,Uk.. I have all there obits
      accept for Jane's In 1870 Jane is known as Mary living in Montour
      County,Pennsylvania ,1880 they are in Plymouth,Luzerne
      County,Pennsylvania she is known as Jane in 1880 so think her name
      is Mary Jane (Evans) Pugh .James was 70 years old when died born abt
      1826 died 1896 ,Mary Jane died 1899 cant find an Obit on her and
      she is in the Wilkes-Barre Almanacs.According to James and Mary Jane
      (Evans) Pugh oldest son William Pugh kids are from
      Tredegar,Monmouthshire,Wales.I was not able to find them in 1861
      census at all still cant find them in 1861.Pugh are my mother's
      grandmother side of the family .I am trying to get further back on
      James and Jane (Evans ) Pugh but need them in 1861 to find out
      where they from in Wales.they immagrated to the states about 1867-
      1870.William Pugh the oldest son was born 1854 ,2nd oldest son Thomas
      Pugh was born abt 1859-1860 .

      James and Jane (Evans) Pugh
      David And Rachel (Morgans) Pugh
      Frederick Robert and Margaret (Pugh) Broomfield
      John and Ruth (Broomfield) Hoover
      Carlyle and Margaret(Hoover) Kile
      and me:
      Christopher Kile