Re: Pugh DNA Site at RootsWeb

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2008
      We now have a new Website at RootsWeb for our Project. It offers much
      more flexibility than the Tracing Pugh Origins site at Yahoo. Our goal
      is to migrate everything we have here to Roots Web. This will not
      likely occur in the very near future. The Roots site will allow us to
      add family genealogy pages that are more easily accessed than what we
      now have. We also have acquired a mailing list (Pugh-DNA) at
      RootsWeb. The URL's for the new site and list are as follows:

      http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~pughdna/

      http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/other/DNA/PUGH-DNA.html

      Thanks much,

      Jeff Pugh