Re: New file uploaded to Tracing_Pugh_Origins

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 5, 2007
      The long awaited update to our Pugh Project Results Analysis chart.
      We are now 59 participants strong and have a four page chart to
      study. As always your comments and suggestions are most welcome.
      Thank you for your interest.
    • Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 5, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Tracing_Pugh_Origins
        group.

        File : /PughGenealogy 2007.pdf
        Uploaded by : donwpugh <dpugh1931@...>
        Description : John Pugh, McMinn County, TN genealogy report

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        donwpugh <dpugh1931@...>