New file uploaded to Tracing_Pugh_Origins

  • Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Tracing_Pugh_Origins
      group.

      File : /Pugh Project Results Analysis.pdf
      Uploaded by : jkpugh_mi <jpughdog@...>
      Description : Pugh Project Results Analysis

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      jkpugh_mi <jpughdog@...>
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 5, 2007
        The long awaited update to our Pugh Project Results Analysis chart.
        We are now 59 participants strong and have a four page chart to
        study. As always your comments and suggestions are most welcome.
        Thank you for your interest.
      • Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 5, 2008
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Tracing_Pugh_Origins
          group.

          File : /PughGenealogy 2007.pdf
          Uploaded by : donwpugh <dpugh1931@...>
          Description : John Pugh, McMinn County, TN genealogy report

          donwpugh <dpugh1931@...>