Introduction

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2006
      Hello. My name is Becky Garza. My mother was a Pugh and I joined the
      group from an invitation provided to me by George Pugh. George and I
      are cousins, decending from John and Elizabeth Pifer Pugh of
      Shippensburg PA. My ggf was one of the siblings that moved from PA to
      OH, hence where I was born. I now reside in AZ.

      I am enjoying the posts and will continue to monitor them. Thanks for
      the invite George.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006
        Hi Becky,

        Thanks for the intro. I found a John Reed Pugh (1801-1879) on
        Ancestry. Unfortunately there were no connections. Is "Reed"
        actually your John's middle name. If so, maybe there is a clue
        there.

        Jeff
      • Becky
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006

          We do not know positively that Reed is his middle name. It is
          possible since my gg's twin brothers' was named Edward Reed.

          --- In Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Pugh"