Ancient Haplogroup Discussion

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2007
      Hello,

      It has been awfully quite here lately. I suppose that we have all
      been very busy. I certainly have. Earlier today, I posted an updated
      spreadsheet showing our most recent DNA results. I promise to get an
      updated report out sometime this coming weekend. A lot has happened
      since our last report and I apologize for not getting the information
      out sooner. You will notice that we have a third ancient haplotype
      now represented in the Pugh Project. This is a very exciting result
      since it defines the James M. Pugh line.

      I just posted a summary report on the ancient haplogroups represented
      in the Pugh Project. I have been doing a lot of reading lately and
      have a few more books due to arrive soon. As you might detect in the
      haplogroup summary report, I am becoming very interested in our deep
      ancestry and the ancient history of Europe. The report has many links
      to follow if you are as interested as I am in the emergence and spread
      of the various haplogroups currently represented in the Pugh Project.

      Just go to the FILES area of the site and click on Pugh Haplogroup
      Discussion.pdf

      Thanks for your interest and stay tuned for the latest report on our
      DNA results from FTDNA.