Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] New to Group

  • Jane Hargreaves
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2007
      Hi Elton,

      Welcome aboard! You are an answer to my prayers!
      Please, please, take the DNA test. There aren't many
      from our line (James M.) who have done so yet. I'm
      laughing out loud reading the other responses to your
      e-mail. They are right! Looks like I won't have to dig
      Grandpa up after all. Grandma wouldn't like that.

      I wish that I could help answer some of your
      questions, but I am not an expert on our line. There
      are others out there though who are. I am just
      familiar with my little twig. And, I am most grateful
      to all those of our line who did the hard research
      work that enabled me to make my connection. It is a
      fairy well documented line.

      I have sent e-mails to other male Pughs that I know
      begging them to participate in the DNA test.
      Hopefully, they do!

      Jane H

      http://mail.yahoo.com