898Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Thank you

  • MSchultz
    May 2 8:11 PM
      Did you see my blog link regarding Hugh Pugh ("junor")?

      I am only very distantly connected to the Pughs by virtue of my Great Great Great Grandmother Mary Fisher Bowen who was a pupil of Hugh Pugh's while he was in Bedford County, PA as an itinerant schoolmaster in the first decade of the 19th c.

      Technically speaking, Hugh Pugh was the "father in law of a 3rd cousin 5x removed". My 3rd cousin in this case being Joseph Harlan (b 1757 -- d 1791) who was the spouse of Hannah Pugh (b 1768 -- d 1844).

      Have fun!

      Meg Schultz
      MTL | NJ

      On May 2, 2014, at 10:00 PM, <poolshark4life@...> wrote:

      My name is Stephen Pugh a descendant of the Hugh Pugh I line.

      My grandfather was Clyde Anderson Pugh II. He recently passed in February (5th) a couple weeks short of his 91st birthday. Dorothy passed 2 March 2010. I started researching a few weeks ago as a family project. Your information has been invaluable.

      Clyde & Dorothy's children are:

      Clyde Anderson Pugh III b. 4 Oct 1948

      Stephen Wayne Pugh b. 30 December 1953

      Daniel Francis Pugh b. 21 December 1958