      From: sibbert
      Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 5:46 PM
      Subject: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] RE: Ancestry

      NOOOO!!!!  And pleae do not put anything I give you on Ancestry.. I do not believe anybody of any organization should use my info for montetary gain.  Ancestry is nothing more than a pariah on us.

      Where did you find your information as I hope it was not on Ancestry.

      James D Pugh.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic