      From: Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of MSchultz
      Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 12:36 PM
      To: Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] RE: Hello

      I'm not a Pugh, but my maternal DAVIS side ancestors were original residents of Uwchlan, Chester Co. in PA. James Pugh and Hugh Pugh's farm was adjacent to the Davis property.

      I am researching the Hugh Pugh related specifically to this:

      On Jan 21, 2014, at 1:22 PM, <DBriggs806@...> wrote:

      I am a descendant of Lewis Pugh through his son Willoughby Pugh. How do you descend from Lewis Pugh?

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic