876Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Charles Pugh

  • Lana Freeman
    Mar 21, 2013
      I have traced my Pugh Family back to the 1700's. in the USA.  Edward Pugh was in South Carolina.
      Does anyone have this side of the family traced back any further?  I do not have Edward's Father or mother.  I do have his wife's name, Sarah but no maiden name.  Lana Pugh Freeman

      On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:05 AM, kimwestermanbroer <kimwestermanbroer@...> wrote:

      Wow! Was I happy when I ran across this group. There is so much information and knowledge here, I spent the better part of last reading through group postings.

      Working on my family, both my cousin and I have come to a stop with Charles Pugh. Here are bits and pieces we have so far.

      Charles Pugh born 1849. Married to Myrrha/Mara/Mira Boyd/Boyle born 1853. They had a daughter Clara Pugh born 1871 who married Frank Armstrong. Other children were Samuel Pugh born 1871, Barbara Elizabeth Pugh born 1875, Edward W. Pugh born 1877, David A. Pugh born 1879.
      They were both living with the Lot Morrow family. Charles was a laborer on the farm and Myrrha was a housekeeper. They lived in Richland Twp in Allegheny County.

      We can't trace back to Charles parents. Anyone familiar with this particular Pugh family?

      Thank you!
      Kim Westerman-Broer

      Lana Freeman
      2934 SW 6th
      (405) 387-5052
      Newcastle OK 73065
      Foster Care Association Of Oklahoma
      National Foster Parent Association
      Diversity Committee Chair

      “Child abuse casts a shadow the length of a lifetime.” Herbert Ward
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic