869Re: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Charles Pugh

  • Mervyn R Pugh
    Mar 20, 2013
      Hi Dn,

        My grandfather Hugh Pugh came from Towyn in North Wales. I have traced he family back to the late 1700 s.

      Mervyn R Pugh

      Sent from my iPad

      On 20 Mar 2013, at 20:08, Dan <danpugh81@...> wrote:

      I'm from Zanesville. We're all Appalachians...

      Dan Pugh, Retired
      Habitat 4 Humanity Thursday Crew
      740-704-6013 Cell