696Re:Looking for Thomas Pugh b 1806 Family from Franklin County, VA

  • Daniela Moneta
    Jan 23, 2010

      Hi Frances,

      My ancestor, David Pugh, born 1761 in Richmond County, Virginia moved to Henry County sometime after 1780 and bought land there in 1784 just before it change boundaries and became Franklin County. I have done a little research on Richard Pugh and have always hoped that someone from his line would DNA test. Can you tell me where your Pugh relative took a DNA test. Was his last name Pugh? David Pugh’s DNA is represented by several members of the Pugh DNA project.

      Daniela Moneta

      Phoenix, Arizona

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic