      From: Frances <grannymomfran@...>
      Subject: [Tracing_Pugh_Origins] Looking for Thomas Pugh b 1806 Family from Franklin County, VA
      To: Tracing_Pugh_Origins@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, January 22, 2010, 4:20 AM

      My maternal great grandfather was James William Pugh b. September 24, 1864. Only one sibling known Elizabeth Ann Pugh b January 1861. Their parents were Thomas Pugh and Sarah Likens. Thomas Pugh was born in Franklin County, VA in 1806 according to his death certificate, he died in Floyd County, VA March 5, 1887. Possible father for Thomas is William Pugh died 9 May 1859 whose parents were Richard and Susan Pugh. Lots of questions, no answers. DNA test has been done on last living male in this line. Any help would be appreciated. Please respond to grannymom@triad. rr.com

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic