      From: Mollie
      Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 9:28 AM
      Subject: [SPAM]Re: [SPAM][Tracing_Pugh_Origins] North Texas Pughs

      My Pughs were in Cleburne mostly. Albert Ross Pugh was born in 1874 and died in 1955. He had a sister, Delilah, but I do not know anything about her. Their dad was John D. Pugh, born 1852 and died 1915. Does any of this connect to your family. If you are on Ancestry.com, you can look at my tree there.

      --- In Tracing_Pugh_ Origins@yahoogro ups.com, "Dorthy Casten" <dlc5559@... > wrote:

      > Our Pughs were in Johnson County, Texas (that area includes Burleson, Joshua, Old Caddo area, Cleburne, and such. ALL of that area was cut from the old original Navaro County as was Tarrant, Parker and such. Hood County was once a part of Johnson County. When were your folks in Johnson County. That Albert Ross Pugh name sure sounds familiar.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic